Spring wellies

Well you might  have   noticed that I haven't added a card to my blog since well before Easter. This certainly wasn't out  of choice. I managed to fall down a flight of stairs breaking 8 ribs ,my collar bone and puncturing my lung. This entailed a stay in a trauma hospital and an op to fix three of the ribs.. Back home I could not get to my craft room even if I had been able to craft which was very painful  and frustrating. My husband bought me a mag with this stamp as a freebie so I had to make do with fussy cutting and colouring. This week I have progressed a little and managed a card. So I am getting there. When I came round after the Op I told the nurse that I was in a lovely craft shop.such is my addiction !!!! I added glossy accents to the wellies and raindrops and papers from my stash .The  sentiment is  computer  generated  .
So pleased  to be  crafting in  a  small way  again  !!

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/you-for-your-continued-support-for-our.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/69-springtime.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/challenge-202.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-66.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/no-april-fools-here-its-our-50th.html


7 comments:

  1. Love the wellies!! Hope you get better soon, sounds like you had a bad time. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni this is a fab image, perfect for our Springtime challenge at MAWTT. Glad you are feeling a bit better after your fall. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun spring time card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely project with Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog; it fits perfectly with our ‘Springtime’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us again very soon. Glad you are also starting to feel better.

    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable images and card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jeni, hope you are well on the mend now. A sweet card, love the boots all lined up. Thank you so much for joining in with 'The Weather' challenge over at Sparkles this month and I hope we see you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles monthly Challenges blog and good luck
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete