New Home



Strong enough today to add another card to my blog. All these ideas have been running around in my head whilst I was immobile. This digi is from. Bugaboo and is called 'house'    I fussy cut three of them but I only coloured one to emphasise the new house I coloured this with Promarkers?.The red mirri borders were cut using a Tonic DL die . To complete the card I added a tartan bow and key charm. The sentiment is computer generated .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge(s)  ------------


http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/challenge-464-19th-of-april-new-home.html


http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/time-for-new-challenge-b-i-n-g-o.html

left hand  column  Die  cut==== bugaboo  image=====Ribbon 


 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card, Jeni, I love how you've used the fab Bugaboo image to make a street! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a great idea highlighting just one of the houses. Thank you for sharing at Catch the Bug. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete