Candle Christmas

This  will be  my  first  card  to  be  kept  for  2018  . The  stamp  that  I used is  a  dinkie  from Little  Claire  designs   I  coloured it  with  PMs  and  added  stickles  and  a  bow  .
The  base  card is  also  from LC  designs  and  the  embellishments  that  I  added  are  ribbon  from  Crafty  ribbons  and  dewdrops  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  _______

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/week-4478-seasonal-flowers.html


Seasons  Greetings  to  all   !

3 comments:

  1. Cute image Jeni on your lovely card, thanks for joining in our Christmas flower challenge at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jeni!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Christmas Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely seasonal creation Jenny, many thanks for sharing a second cards with us at Allsorts this fortnight.

    B x

    ReplyDelete