Swinging Bauble


To  show  glitter 



How  different  three  photos  of  a  card  can  be  but  each  one  shows  a  different  aspect  !!
After  experimenting  with the  twisting  centre of  cards   I  decided  to  try  this  white  one .
I  embossed  a  white  base  card  with  a  Sue  Wilson  snowflake  embossing  folder  . I  die  cut  the  base  card  after  using  stickles  on  the  embossed  sections  . I  bought the  MDF  bauble  and  after painting it  white  and  adding  stickles  and  confetti  stars  I  attached it  to  the base  card  with invisible  thread  so it  could  swing  freely  .
I  added pine  branches  die  cuts  ,white  pom  poms  and  a  sticker  sentiment  from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ________



http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-98-white-christmas.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-184.html


 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Jeni. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card Jeni! Thank you for joining us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge and I hope we'll see you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete