Cupcake

I  began  this  card using  a  polka  dot pink  card  as  a  base  card  to  which  I  added  cupcake ribbon   . Using  a  CC  dsc  I printed  the  foreground  paper  and  die  cut it  using  nesting  circles  dies  . I  die  cut  cupcake  cases  and  cakes  added  Promarkers  ,liquid  pearls  and  stickles  and  stickers,strawberry  and  lemon  from my  stash.


I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge---------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-61-cupcakes-dt-call.html


2 comments:

  1. Yummy Yummy Yummy Jen. Those cupcakes look too nice to eat. Beautiful with all the lovely embellishment you have added. Thanks you and so glad you shared with us at Cardz4Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmm,, they look so real! Awesome card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete