Baby Boy


I  tried  to  find as  many shades of blue  as  I  could  for  this  card  , The  digi  word is  from  Di's Digi  designs and is  called  Bubble  Baby  . I  coloured  part of  it  with  Promarkers  and  paper pieced  a  couple  of  the  letters using  papers from  Little  Claire's  designs.   I  added  glossy  accents  to  the balloons  glitter  and  sequins  to  the  letters  . To  complete  the  card  I  added  gingham ribbon  and  flower  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/monochromatic-challenge.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-370-fab-n-funky-gorgeous.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-358-paper-piecing.html

5 comments:

  1. Lovely papers and love the glittery balloons
    Thanks for playing along with us at My Time to Craft
    Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty choice pf papers for this card, Jeni! Thanks for much for playing along with our paper piecing challenge at My Time to Craft! Good luck! Hugs, Cathy MTTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky this week. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card....Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute! Love all the different shades and patterns of blue (my favorite color!); perfect for a little baby boy card. Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete