Little Squeak

 As  soon  as  I  saw little  Squeak  I had  to  have him  !!! He is  a new  Digi  from  All  dressed  up and is  so  adorable . I  die  cut  around him using  a  rectangle  Tonic  die  and  coloured  him  with  Promarkers . I  added  flock  powder  for  the  grass  and  highlighted his  eyes  nose  and  bow  with  glossy  accents  ,
On  the  base  card  I used  an  embossing  folder  that  matched  the  flower on  the digi  and  colred it  with  PMs  and  CC  Glitter pens  .To  complete  the  card  I  added  a  sticker  sentiment  .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card  into  the following  challenge  ________
           
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-73-september-2017.html

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and a gorgeous design Thanks for joining in All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous - fantastic design! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at all Dressed up, hope to see you again soon. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete