From this day forward

The  foreground of  this  card  was  designed  using  digi  papers  and kits  , The  papers  I used  are  from  Ooh  La La  Sweetpea  papers  , The  flowers and lace   are  from  Daisytrail .
The  base  card is a pink polka  dot  which  I  dry  embossed  using  a  basket weave embossing  folder , I  coloured it  with  Gold gilding  powder  ,
I  completed  the  card  by  adding  heart  and  rings  confetti  and one of Petal  lu's  lovely  flowers  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ________

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-237.html

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Jeni, I so love the background embossing and papers you have chosen. It all works so well together. Thanks for playing at OLL, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni, what a gorgeous card you have created, fabulous design and very pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Looking forward to seeing you back with again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete