Hedgy in hat


For  this  card  I  used  the  digi  Hedgy  in Hat  from  Dis  digi  designs  , I  coloured it  with promarkers  and  added lots of  stickles  and  glitter  . I  added  Aleene's  glitter  snow  for  the  snow  . I used  a  backing  paper  from my  stash  and  some  do  craft  snowflake  embellishments  to  which  I  added more  glitter, For  the  fur on  the hat I  added  Cosmic  shimmer  glitter  jewels  , When  I  had  finished  the  card  I  decided  to add  a  card  tag using  a  tag card  from  Little  Claire  designs  ,I added  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  to  the  cards  and  sticker  sentiments  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _________


http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/week-407just-add-glitter.html


http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/come-to-beccys-place-for-august.html

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-428-10th-of-august-anything.html

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card and tag. The hedgehog image is adorable.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun little Christmas image with lots of beautiful sparkle. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet Christmas card and I love this cute little hedgie! Your colouring is fab and those snowflakes are the perfect embellishment. Great idea to make a matching tag as well, love it. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers and good luck in the draw! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you not go... "Aaahhhh!" This is just adorable Jenny! That image is so cute, and you've done such a wonderful job with the little critter! I love all your sparkle and shine! Thanks so much for sharing your creations with us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete