Summer flowers

I used  a Tattered l\ace  Card  front  sweetheart  die  cut  for  the base of  this  card  .The image  is one of  my  favourite  summer  girls  digi  from  All  dressed up  . I  coloured  this  with  Promarkers  and stickles  . The backing  paper  is  from  LOTV paper  pad  .
The  embellishments  that I  added  are  a  flower  from  Petal  Lu  and pink    dewdrops  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s) -----------

http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/june-challenge-70.html

3 comments:

  1. aww she's so sweet, I love the framing of her. Thanks for joining our challenge at all dressed up, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty such a sweet card thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge this time Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - Loving the sparkle! Thanks for joining the challenge at All Dressed Up and good luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete