Snowy Noel


I  used  a die cut  from  Tattered  Lace USB for  this  card  , I  cut out  two die  cuts  and  joined  them  as  a  card  using  Noel  Monumental. I  then  cut  another of  the  shape  from  a  paper from  my  stash.
To  back  the    frame  I  stamped  a  Penguin  stamp  from  LOTV  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  I  added  liquid  pearls  for  snow  and  Aleenes  glitter  snow .
I  also  used  this  snow  to  edge  the  letters  to  look like  snow  . Although  not  clear  on  the  photo  I  added  snowy  acetate  behind the letters  . I  fussy  cut  coloured  and used  glossy  accents  to  the  naughty  little penguins  and  the  sentiment is  from  LOTV Christmas  sentiment  stamps ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ---------

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/christmas-penguins.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-359-shaped-cards.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-167.html

4 comments:

  1. Great design Jeni, perfect for our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky. Thanks for playing along. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Jeni. I love the snow and the cute penguins!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card and I love how you have made all the little penguins interact with the letters.

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous design and cute penguin. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete