R Wedding




I made  this  card  for  my  Goddaughters  wedding  next  month  . I  knew  the  colour of her  bridesmaids  and  I had  just  got  this image  from  LOTV called  Bridesmaids  . As  she has  her  little  niece  as  a  bridesmaid   I  thought that  this  was  just  right  for  the  card  .I  decided  it  was  to  be  an  easel  card   so  used  paper  from my  stash  for  the  base  . I  coloured  congratulations  ribbon  from Crafty  Ribbons  with  promarkers  and  added  a  champagne glass image  two  rings  and  a  tag  with  their initials  . 
I  coloured  the  LOTV image  with  promarkers  and  added  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  . liquid  pearls  and  pearl  hearts and  pearl  buttons  .
I  dry  embossed  the  bottom half  of the image  with  a stonework  embossing  folder and  added distress ink.I used  Ombre  Hunkydory  Mirri  card  to layer it  .
The  sentiment  is  also  from  LOTV and  I  added  the  date  of  the  wedding  to it  .


I  would like  to  enter  this into  the  following  challenges  _________

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/week-403add-pearls.html

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-339-anything-goes.html

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-no-113-here-come-girls.html

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/ch-129-wedding-winners-from-ch-128.htmlhttp:

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-167.html


8 comments:

  1. Aaah Jenny, this is so beautiful! Your god-daughter is going to LOVE it! I love that you've personalised it to match her bridesmaids' dresses. You've done a wonderful colouring job, and your paper is great! I love your champagne glass, rings and personalised tag too! And of course, making an easel card adds such elegance to the whole thing! Fantastic job! Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for ProMarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card. The happy couple will love it. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jenny! The image is so cute and colouring it using the actual colour of the bridesmaid dresses is so perfect. You've personalised it beautifully and I'm sure the happy couple will love this special card you've made for them. Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - such a personal card for a great occasion. I love the sparkle on the dresses too,

    Great to see you joining us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I've not seen this image before, but immediately knew it was LOV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is gorgeous, what a sweet image and lovely design

    Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card and image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete