Pink Anniversary

This image  is  so  cute  . It  comes  from Ooh la la  Creations  and is PY3  topper . I used  pink  backing  papers    from  my  stash , Gingham ribbon  and  a  sentiment  sticker  ,
The  flowers  that  I  added  came  from  Pet a Lou .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenges 

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-232-anniversary.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/49-wedding-anniversary-or-engagement.html

4 comments:

  1. A cute image and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni this is a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni, you have created a gorgeous Anniversary card, love that sweet topper and all the added pink looks beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jeni, one of my favourite images of old, but one I keep going back to! What a sweet card, thanks for joining us at OLL, Jx

    ReplyDelete