Magical Day




I have been  wanting  to use my little  fairy  stamps  and  sentiments  from LOTV  again  and  when  I  found  this  digikit on  Serif  I  just had  to  add  them  to it  as  there  are  so many  embellishments  that you  can  add  to  the  Fairy  garden digikit .  The  background paper is  green  ombre  from LC designs .
I  stamped three  fairies  and fussy  cut them  before  colouring  them with  PMs  and  adding  lots of glitter  and  sparkle  using  Stickles  and  Jones  Tones iridescent  glitter,  which is  ideal  for fairy  wings , I have  added  more  photos  to  show  the  detail .  I embellished the  background  with  stickles  and  a  new  find,  Dovecraft  Pearl  drops,  which  I  added to  the  door handles  and  stepping  stones  . I mounted  the sentiment and  fairies using  sticky pads to  give  more  depth  .I  can  see  me  combining  the  fairies  and  the fairy garden  digikit  again  soon  as  I  really  enjoyed playing  with  this card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following challenge(s)  ---------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/week-423-magical-and-mythical.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh! magical day, INDEED, Jeni! I love your happy, darling little fairies, and the glittery joy they sprinkle to their little part of the world. Pure delight, and such sweetness in every way! Wishing you a great week-end! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete