Lollipops


I began  this  card using  a  rattle  embossing  folder on  the  pink  base  card  , I designed  the  foreground using  a  digi  kit  and  fussy  cut  the  three  lollipops  . I  coloured  them with promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  and  different  types of  glitter , To  complete  the  card  I  added  bright  bows  and  a  computer  generated  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge_______

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/week-404bright-colours.html

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is brilliant, Love those lollipops, they look almost real with the shine. Thanks for playing along on my themed week on Passion for Promarkers, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Jenny. I love the yummy images and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete