Happy Present Day

 I chose  a  dark  brown  card  for  the  base  card and  embossed it using  a  stitched  hexagon  embossing  folder  .  The  stamp  that  I used  is  Penny  Black     Winter  Wonderland  stamps           which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  added  glossy  accents  to  some of the presents  , The background papers  are  from my  stash ,  I  die  cut  the  stamp  with  Tonic  fancy  rectangles  and  added  a  border  with  Ombre  Mirri  card  ,
To  complete  the  card  I  added  a present  topper  from  Do crafts and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  _______

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/july-for-boys.html

3 comments:

  1. A super bright and cheery creation with the fun PB image, many thanks for joining our July theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet creation Jeni, You've coloured in the lovely Penny Black image in lovely colours and the whole artwork shouts a very "happy" card to me. Well done and thank you for sharing this with us at Penny Black and More, Leanne DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete