Christmas Letters

This  image is  one of  the new  Christmas  Release  1  from  LOTV and  I  think it is  adorable  . I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  and  added  Aleenes  glitter  snow ,stickles  and  liquid pearls  to it  . Three  of  the  snowy  papers  are  from  Little  Claire  paper packs  and  the  snowflake  paper on  the  right  hand  side is  from  LOTV  .
I  added  a computer  generated  sentiment  ,

I  would like to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenges  ________

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/week-405use-3-patterned-papers.html

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/challenge-340-one-for-boys.html


2 comments:

  1. A really cute image and beautifully coloured too with such gorgeous snowy accents. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring on this super cute image Jeni - I'm still trying to resist buying more Christmas stamps but fear I might crumble soon!! Thank you so much for joining the 'Use 3 or more patterned papers' over at Passion for Promarkers, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete