Blue Butterfly


This  card  is  more  glittery  thaan  the  photo  shows  . I used  background  paper  from  my  stash  and  die  cut  circles  in  white  and  hunkydory  mirri  card  . I used  a freebie  embossing  butterfly  folder  and  sanded it  back  before  adding  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  and  Jones  tones  iridescent  glitter  , I  coloured  and  acetate  butterfly  and  added  more  glitter  ,
The embellishments  that  I  added  were  orgamza  ribbon  and  bow  coloured  with  Promarkers  card  cando  stickles  (for  the  antennae )  and  a  sticker  sentiment  .


I  would like  to enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)  -----------

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-422-29th-of-june-add-ribbon.html


1 comment:

  1. Lovely project thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week and good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete