Summer Icecream Sundae

This  digi  from  Di's  Digistamps always  make  me  think  of  summer  with  those  delightful  little mice  adding  the  cherries  to  the  dish  . I  fussy  cut it  and  and  coloured it  with promarkers  adding  liquid  pearls  for  the  cream  and  sprinkled  glitter  for  the  sprinkles on  top .  I  covered  the  dish  with  glossy  accents.  I  found  a  cherry  paper in  my  stash  which  I used for  the background paper  , The  spoon is  die  cut  and  I  added  cherry  stickers  and  a  computer generated  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/summer-days-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous summer card...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete