Summer flowers

I  was  lucky  enough  to  win  these lovely  flowers  from Petal  Lu  .She  makes  all  the flowers  herself  and  they  are  exquisite  . I used  six flowers  from  her Spring  collection on  this  card  . The  background  was  a paper from  my  stash  ;
To  complete  the  card  which is  a  circular  dinkie  from  Little  Claire  Designs  .I  added  a sentiment  from LOTV tags ,  stamped  on  black  card  with white  embossing  powder  . I  added  stickles  to  the  flowers  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  ---------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/week-421-flower-power.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-165.html


2 comments:

  1. Such a very pretty creation and super rainbow of colour, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge Flower Power theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all those pretty colors, wonderful creation!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete