Flower circle

I  designed  the  background  to this  card  on  the PC  and  added  a  digi from  Digi  stamp  boutique  called  Pretty Garden  Flowers  . I  coloured  this  with  promarkers  and  the  centres  with  stickles  . The  background  card  is  rainbow  card  which  I  dry  embossed  . The  sentiment  is  also  from  Digistamp  boutique  .. I  added  yellow  paper  ribbon  and bow  dewdrops  and  a  die  cut  butterfly  .to complete the card


I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  -----------


http://digistampboutique.blogspot.co.uk/p/june-17-customer-competition.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/week-399add-sentiment.html

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and I love these bright colours! The image is gorgeous and I love the background you've created as well. Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win last week Jenny! What a beautiful creation again this week! Beautiful summer colours and gorgeous stamp! I love those dew drops and that wonderful sentiment! Such a delicate little butterfly! Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete