Ring a rosy



I have just  found  these  cards  from  Craft  Creations  thanks  to  a  course  I  was on  . They  are  called circular  twist  cards  and  lend  themselves  to using  more  background  papers  . I  have used papers  from LOTV paper packs here   ,I  die  cut  a  circle  border  as  a  base  for  the  wreath  and  die  cut leaves  using  several  dies, I  coloured  them  all  with  PMs  , The pink  and    flowers  are  from  my  stash  and  the gypsophila .The other  flowers  and  butterfly  I  cut  from  some  edging  as  the  flowers  were the  right  colours  . To  complete  the  card  I  added  a peel off  sentiment  and lines  organza  bow  , stickles  and  liquid  pearls  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card in to  the  following  challenges  ________

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/38-ring-o-roses.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-180-fussy-and-fancy.html

 http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/kenny-k-and-anything-goes.html

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, perfect for our theme at MAWTT, thanks for joining us, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jeni, I love that floral wreath, oh so pretty! Thank you so much for playing at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
    Good luck
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Jeni. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is gorgeous! Love the floral wreath! Are the small flowers a punch? I've been after a punch like that! Do you know where I can get it?
    P.s thanks so much for your kind comment and telling me where those stamps were from! I may have to treat myself to that magazine!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete