75 years young


I  still  find  making  mens'  cards  difficult  so  for  this  one  I  decided  to  make more of  the  age than  anything  else  .For  this  easel  card  I  dry  embossed  the  base card  with  a leaf  embossing  folder  and  added  blue  spotty  paper  to  the  base .
With  my  Cricut  I  cut  three of  each  number  in  white  and  a  smaller  one of  each  using  the patterned  paper  I  glued  them together  for  strength . I managed  to  find  photos  of  the birthday  boy  throughout  the  years  and  made  a frame  for  each  . The  stopper is  a  cat  sticker  and  I  added  a peel off  sentiment  and  letters  to  complete  the  card  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-333-birthday-with-number.html


http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/challenge-152-happy-birthday.html
Cardz 4 Guyz 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jen. Great design and love that it's personalized with photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Jen. I love your collage of photos over the years. Thanks for sharing with us again at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is amazing! I love the large numbers but the little pics are wonderful! Fabulous job!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete