Robin Redbreast



This  is  very  much  a  Cand S  card  but  I  do  love  this Hobby  Art  stamp  and no  wonder  the robin is  jumping  as  a  worm  appears .
I  stamped  the  Robin stamp onto  the  base  card  ,coloured it  with  PMs  and  added stickles  glitter  glue, to  the breast  and  the  mistletoe  . The  sentiment is part of the same stampset  and  I  added  a  stick on  worm  and  card  candi  to  complete  the  card  ,


I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenges  __________


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/challenge-328-things-with-wings.html



2 comments:

  1. Your fun card made me smile...think that robin has been over indulging in the Christmas goodies! Thank you for sharing with us at Fab N Funky!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a super cute image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete