Blue Daisies


I  love  these  daisies  from  Polka  doodles  Daisydays  CD so much, that  I  just had to  make  another  today  .
I  dry  embossed  a pearl  paper  with CC basket  weave  folder  , The daisy  background  paper  came  from  the  PD c.d..  I  die  cut  two  borders  from  Tonic  Verandah  Nesting  dies  , The fence, is coloured  with PMs , and  flowers  are  also  from the  cd ,.I  added  die  cut leaves  and  a rub on  sentiment .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  stickles  of  various colours  ,




I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge (s) ========

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-33-use-at-least-one-die.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/31-trees-and-or-leaves.html

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning crd jenni, Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, I greatly appreciate your continued support. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete