Special Ballet Exam




I love using  ombre  papers  and  this one is  from LC  designs  paper  pack  , I  embossed  it  with  a  lacy  circle  folder  . The  image is  from Hip  Hooray  its  Daisy  May  cd  by Whoopsie  Daisy .
I  added  lots of  stickles and  glitter  just  as  the little  girl  the  card is  for  loves .
I  decided  to make  this  card  for  her  special  occasion  ,
I  added  my own  design  of sentiment  added  ribbon, bows   and  card  candi  to  complete  the  card.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)



http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/week-380-anniversaries-and-special.html

2 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Jeni, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background and a great sparkly image.
    Thank you for joining our Anniversaries/Special Occasions challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete