Harvest Mouse


I have made  this for  my  niece  whose  birthday is in  October  .I have used  this LOTV  stamp  many  times   It is  from  the  Little  critters  Woodland  friends  stamp  set  . I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  after  fussy  cutting it  . The  background  paper is  from  LC designs  splodge  paper pack  and  matted  on  to it  is  a  computer  generated  paper  embossed  with  an oak leaf  embossing folder  .
I  cut  October  on my  cricut  machine  added  a  material  leaf  and  a  peel off  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge --------

http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-71-in-fall.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-318-go-outside-inspired-by.html

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Jenny - the little mouse is so cute and I love the oak leaf embossed paper. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card for autumn Jeni. Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete