Black,white and colour .


For  this  card I  wanted  to get  some  different  black  and white  designs  so  I used my Tonic  Verandah  dies  turning  them  different  ways  to get  a  gingham  effect  .All  the layers  were 
made  using  this  set of  dies  . The  smallest one  was  cut in  star  acetate  to  give  a  reflective  background  .
I  fussy  cut this  A  day  for  daisies  image  which is  called 'Flower  Maiden  .I  coloured her with  Promarkers  and  added  pink  organza material  for  her  dress  before spraying it  with  Crafters  Companion  Spray and  Sparkle  .
The  embellishments that  I used  to  complete  the  card  are  flowers,  leaf  ribbon  stickles  and pearl  wire  trim  in  white and  peel off  sentiment  ,

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/week-381-black-and-white-plus-one.html

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-318-flowersnature.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-319-ribbon-andor-lace.html

 leaf  ribbon 


5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, beautiful image and design... Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Jenny. I love the way you've used these dies to get the different effects - along with a great colour combo and an adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky for the ribbon or lace challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card design . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jeni, I love the shape.
    Glad you joined us at l ❤️ Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete