Sweet Peas

Sweet  Peas  are  my  favourite flower  and  fortunately  they  have  grown  well in  the  garden  with  all  the  rain we have had  ,
I used  Sweet pea  papers  from OLL Sweet  Pea  for the three  background  papers for  this  card  .
I  coloured  a  sweet pea  digi  with  promarkers  added  a  sentiment  from my  stash  and  some  organza  ribbon and  a  bow  ,

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  --------

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-210.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I was amazed when you said the sweet peas were coloured with Promarkers, they look so delicate and realistic I thought you must have used watercolours.
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La creations
    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete