Sail away




I  was  sad  to  see  that  there  were  to be  no  more  Ruby's  Rainbow  Challenges  so  decided  to  make my  Sail  away  card  for  the  team  as  I  will miss your  inspiration  . Thank you  for  some  great  challenges  .
I  die  cut  a circle  to  use on the  Easel  card  and  coloured  the Di's  digi  animal  ark  with  Promarkers , added  a  rainbow  with  glossy  accents  to  decorate it,  and made  a background using  Panpastels .
I used  rainbow  card  for  the base  and  added  a  die  cut  sentiment  made  with Toolbox   design  cd  . I added  some  shells  for  the  stopper  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following challenge _____

http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/ch135-sail-away-sad-news.html
 

1 comment:

  1. Aw what a lovely touch added the challenge to your card. Thank you so much. It is such a beautiful and fun card, I love it. Cute too. Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's rainbow. Your support has been amazing . See you in blog land. Hugs Debbie DT.xxxx

    ReplyDelete