Quick and Easy


This  card  was made in  record  time  as  the  ideas  came quickly  .  I  found  a  digi of  a pink   butterfly    using  a  graphics package  and  I  replicated it  onto  a  turquoise  background  . I used  a pre cut  frame  ,coloured it  turquoise  and  attached  a butterfly  embellishment  that  I have had in my  stash  for  ages  ,
The  shadow  butterfly is made  from  tissue  paper  and  the  sentiment  was  from  my  stash  also  .
Finally  I  sprayed  it  with  CC  Spray  and  sparkle  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenges  __________

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/27-clean-simple.html

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-29-butterflies-or-dragonflies.html

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, with lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete