Stardust















Iwas so  impressed  with the  colours  of Jens card in  this  challenge  nd  decided  that  I wanted to use  the  same  colours  as her on my  card  .

Inspired  by  ______________










I  began  my  card  with  a  dark  blue  base card .I  added it  to  a  white  A5  card base  and  edged it  with  blue  coloured peel offs  . I  added  a  die cut  circle  from  craftwork  cards  marble pad  .
I  added Panpastels, White  and blue  frantage  and  white embossing powder .
I  added  Papercut  wings  to  the ' a day for  daisies free image ' which I  coloured  with  promarkers  .
The embellishments  that  I  added  are stickles in  clear  silver  and  turquoise  . The sentiment is  from LOTV  which  I  adapted  to suit  the  lettering of  the original  card  . I added  Jones  Tones  iridescent  gkitter to  emphasise  the  wings and  finally  confetti  stars   ..

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ______

http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/adfd-showcase-time-fairies-challenge.html



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the shimmery dust and adorable sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CASE of Jen's card! Love all of your details! Thanks for playing along with our newest challenge on the ADFD Blog. All the best, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you cased my card and it looks so pretty! Thanks for joining in the fun at our A Day for Daisies challenge! Good Luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    A DAY FOR DAISIES DT

    ReplyDelete