Sketch (July )


I  decided  to use  some  bright  colours on  this  card  and began  by  using  a  spotty  paper  from LC  designs  edging  the  base card  with promarkers  . I  do  this often  as  it is  always possible  to  get  the right  colour  to  match  .
The image is  Pink  gems  'Chloe  on  swing'   coloured  with  PMs and  I  added  stickles  and  liquid  pearls  .  I  layered  this  with  a  Sapphire  oblong  die  cut  added  card  candi , gingham  washi  tape and  peel off  sentiment , corners  and  borders  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ________

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-371-7th-of-july-sketch_7.html


3 comments:

  1. An adorable image.
    Glad you joined in the fun at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and thanks for sharing at craft this week

    ReplyDelete