Pink Bouquet


Well  I have  fallen in love  with this  tonic die  It is  Tonic  Twisted  Verandah  and has  11  parts  so  of  which  are  hidden  beghind  the  flowers  .. I  even  manged  to  cut  out  the  base  card  with it .
The  background papers  are  from LOTV  paper  packs  .The  floers  are  either  bought one  from  my  stash  or  punched  .The leaves  are  the  same  .
Iadded  green  stickles for  the  flower  cantres  and  sprayed  the  card  with  CC Spray  and  Sparkle  Irridescent  spray  .The  sentiment  is  plastic and  has  been in my  stash  for  ages .
I made  this  card  for  a lady  who  is  101  and has  been in  hospital  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ______

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/week-369-photo-inspiration.html

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card for my theme Jenny, so very pretty with all those flowers. Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete