Musical friend


My  friend  Carolyn is  a  very  talented  lady  .She is  an  excellent  musician  ,needlewoman  and
gardener  .So  she is easy  to  make  cards  for  .  This  time  I chose  a  musical  theme for her  birthday  .  I used  a  patchwork  patterned paper  from my  stash for  the  background.  ,
I designed  the piano  etc  using  a  digikit  .Then  I  added  ribbon  and  bow,  flute  topper , music  note  charm  and  I  coloured  the  black piano  keys  with  black  stickles  /

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following challenge(s )-----

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/22-music.html 

3 comments:

  1. Perfect for our theme. Looks gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab design, thank for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Carolyn loved her card, perfect for a musician. Wish I could play a musical instrument, but even the recorder was too hard!!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete