Best Musical Wishes.

 I haven't  done  any  decoupage on  a  card  for  a  while  and  thought  this image  lent itself  to being  decoupaged  I  also  used  glossy  accents on  the violin to  make it  shine   ..The background paper is  from  LOTV  paper  Packs  which  I  use  a lot  but unfortunately  they  have  stopped producing  them .   I  found  the image on  a serif  digikit  and used it  for  the  foreground  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ________

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-124-music.html

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card the the vintage colours Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design, Jeni - I love the little shiny violin. Thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glossy accents on the violin was a great idea Jeni.
    Thanks for joining in over at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea Jeni, I love decoupage, a super finish. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete