Pink/Purple Tag card

Detail  showing  gold  and  depth 

I  decided  to  use  my  favourite  colours  for  this  card/tag  .The  tag  can  be  recycled  as  it is  detachable  .  .
For  the background of  this  card  I used  Ombre paper  from  craftwork  cards. The  tag is  snowy ombre  from LC  designes  and  the purple is  from  LOTV paper  packs  .  The  dies  I  used  for  the  pattern  and  the  tag  are  Tonic  Bauble  tag  die  and Tonic Indulgence  die  set  Elegant  Vine  Oval .
I  cut  the  Holly  and  mistletoe  and  tree  from  a cricut  cartridge  and  coloured them  with  promarkers  and  gilding  wax  .I  also used  gold  gilding  wax on the  card  .
The embellishments  that  I  added  are  ribbon ,bow  Pink  Glossy  accents and card  candi ,

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  _______

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/non-traditional-christmas-colours.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/fussy-and-fancy-friday-challenge-164.html

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card and I love your detachable tag too. Beautiful colours and perfect for our Winter Wonderland challenge - thank you for joining us and good luck.
    Kath x
    WW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Nice tag too. Very many thanks for sharing at Fussy& Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete