Bunny Pots

My  son  gave me this Penny  Black  stamp  for my  birthday  . It has been on my  wish list  for  a  time  now . I just  love  the  jaunty  angles of  these bunnies .It is  called Bunny  Friends and  I made it  for  a gardening  friend  who has  trouble with  rabbits  in his garden  .
I  designed  the  plant  pot  backing  paper  on  the  PC .I  coloured  the  stamp  with  PMs  and  glitter 
The  plants  are  die  cut using  Tattered  Lace mini  diees  and I punched  the  plant  pots   A  fancy border  from  my  stash  along  with  a sentiment  and card  candi  completed  the card  .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _____

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/pbsc-may-masculine.html

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/may-challenge-anything-goes.html


4 comments:

  1. Another lovely creation Jeni, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    love this stamp one I haven't got... Fabulous card
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC this month
    Hugs Sylvie xxDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the cute bunnies in their glittered pots. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and more and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and the PB stamp is so sweet;
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More May challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete