Time to say Happy Birthday !

The  background  paper  for  this  card  came  from my  stash  and  the upper paper  from My  craft  studio  .I  die  cut  two  clock  shapes using Marianne  Clock  works die  cut on  patterned paper .
I attached the  hands with  a  star  brad.
The embellishments that  I used  are .chipboard  edges  and corners. Die  cut  sentiment,Tim  Holtz   idealogy words and  wooden  clock .
I would like  to  enter this  card into  the following challenge  -------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/challenge-116-books-or-book-paper.html

2 comments:

  1. A super cute card, using book paper for your background for our challenge. Loving the owl. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab design, Jeni - I love the collage effect of all the different elements. Thanx for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete