Warmer days !!



It has  been so  cold  today  that  I  needed  warming up  !  I  thought by  making  this  card  it might  work  !  I  can't  say I  am  any  warmer  but  I  enjoyed  doing it  .
I  designed  the  background  with  my  serif  digikits  and  couldn't  resist  adding  the  seagull  trying  to  bite  the girl . The  girl digis  are  from  All  dressed up  and  are  two of  the  girls  from  3 little    summer  girls, they  were  coloured  with  PMs .  I  just  added  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  and stickles  sparkle  to  complete  the  card,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge s ---------

http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/ch124-celebrate-womens-day.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/challenge-316-one-layer-only.html





1 comment:

  1. My goodness...this is so cute!

    Thanx so much for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete