Swirls and Pearls



This  digi  was  a  free  download  in  a  Magazine  that I bought  this morning  but  I  couldnt  wait  to  use  it  and made  this  card  this  afternoon ,
The  digi  is  Pink Gem   Chloe  with  swing  .I  fussy  cut it and coloured it  with  Promarkers  .The base  card is  a  spotty  card  with  another  sheet of  spotty  paper  from  LC  Designs  Pastel  spotty  paper  pack layered on top  .  I  used  the  die cut  swirls  as  the  branches of  a  tree to  support  the  swing  and I  added  die  cut leaves  . 
The  embellishments  that  I  added  are Die  cut fence  ,pearls ,card  candi and  spray  swirls  from  Craftybitz.  The sentiment  is  computer  generated  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  ______

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/305-swirls-and-pearls.html



http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-356-24th-of-march-add-some.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni, Good to have you joining the fun at CRAFT challenge this week. I love the clever way you have used the die cuts to create the branches on this cute colourful card.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card :) I love the colors you've chosen! Thanks so much for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. for our "Add Some Bling" challenge!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... thanks for sharing your lovely card with the 'Swirls & Pearls' challenge over at 'I Love Promarkers'.
    Diane Louise (Guest DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, love your card and the sweet image and swirls and pearls. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete