Easter Bunny



I love the colours of  Spring  most of  all  and  tried  to  get  as many  as  I  could onto  this card  .
The  background is  gingham card  and  some of  the  foreground  I designed using  serif  ,The  stamp is  from   Penny  Black -Garden  Friends  clear  stamps  coloured  with  Promarkers  .
The frame  is  a die  cut  rectangle  using  Spellbinder  sapphire  dies  .The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  Card  Candi , Blue  flowers ,die  cut  fern ,C.C. spray  and sparkle,  and  confetti  eggs .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge -----

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/pbsc-march-easter.html




1 comment:

  1. I love how you added on your image like it was a postage stamp...oh so creative!!! Lovely Easter Card!
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete