Dandelion Fairy

I love  using  LOTV fairy  stamps  and  this one in particular . I used  LC designs  Mini  floating  designs papers in  three  colours  some  cut  with  tonic  dies  . The  background  was  embossed  with  a Couture  creations Super  Powder  Puff. 
I  coloured  the  stamp  with  Promarkers, glitter  and  stickles  and  used  Panpastels  for  the  sky. 
The  embellishments  that  I used  are  Organza spotted  Ribbon  and  Bow ,Orange  flower  from  Pound  shop and card  candi  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the following  challenges  -----

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/challenge-97-so-fairy-cute.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-159-things.html

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card and beautiful colours too. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jeni, isn't she a little sweetie

    thank you so much for joining in with the cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so gorgeous....Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete