Christmas Colours

 I enjoyed  using these  colours  as they  are not ones  that I  usually  use  ,  The  brown in  the  centre  looks  green in  the  photo!!
I  dry  embossed  the  brown  card  and  sanded it  back  .  I  designed  the next  layer on  serif and  tried  to  match  the  snowflakes  with  the  die  cut  ,  The  die  cut  bauble  is  from  my stash  .I have  had the die   a  while  and think it  was  a freebie  from  a  magazine  ,  I used  gold  and  iridescent  spray  and  sparkle  all over  the  card ,
Other embellishments  are  stickles ,ribbon  ,card  candi  and  a pearl  .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  ----

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/christmas-card-challenges-17.html

2 comments:

  1. So much detail and very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! Lovely project! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete