Invitation to Zoo

The  backfground paper  for  this  card is  from LOTV's  paper pads  . The  foreground  I  designed using  Serif  animals  bunting nad  fence  .
I  cut  several copies of  the giraffe  shape  from  Cricut machine  and  stuck  them together  to  make  a 3d  giraffe  .
The  embellishments  that  I  used  are  Ribbon  bow, googly  eyes  and  peel off  sentiment  ,To  complete  the  card  I  added  some glossy  accents to  some of  the  animals ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s) ------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/challenge-107-going-to-zoo.html

4 comments:

  1. Super card, I love the expression those googly eyes give your giraffe. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design, Jeni - I love your little die-cut giraffe, especially his little bow tie. Thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How inventive, those googly eyes are great.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, loving the googly eyes. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.Caz DT

    ReplyDelete