I'm busy dear

Sorry this is  the best  I  can  get photowise  !!  My  camera  seems  to  be giving up  !!
I made  this card  for my  brother in law  ,
The  stamp is  from  Little  Claire  designs  'I'm  busy  dear'   and  has a  dog beside  the  chair  .As he  has  two  cats  I  substituted  another  stamp .I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers layered it  with  a die  cut  from my  Cricut using spotty paper  ,punched  a  circular  sentiment  and  added  peel offs  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  =====

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/fabn-funky-challenge-292-male-birthday.html

http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/ch123-humorous-birthday.html

3 comments:

  1. Great masculine card, super image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab image, lovely design!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
    chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card with imaginative use of adding cats! Thanks for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete