Cute as a button

This card began  with  a dry  embossed  button  base  card  to  which  I  added  panpastels on  the buttons.  The  backing paper is  from  a Its  a  girl Paper  Pad from  Dovecraft  . I used Liquid  pearls on  an  embossed  circle  .  The  rabbit  digi  is  from  All dressed Up stamps  ,I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  Pinflair  Highlight  Dust and  a  gingham  bow  and  flower  embellishment .
The other  embellishments  are  card  candi ,buttons and  a lotv  sentiment .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ________

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/week-331show-us-your-favourites.html

 http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/pastel-colors-challenge-29th-january.html

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, Jenny. I love the fluffy bunny and your card design and the papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland - we hope to see you there again soon.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jenny. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so gorgeous Jeni.I love the adorable bunny and your soft pink colours and layers are beautiful.
    Thanks for joining in my favourites theme this week at PFP ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pastel shades you have used here Jenny. Your bunny really does look fluffy enough to cuddle. Great layout and design. Thanks for joining in with our 'Show us your favourites' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete