A round of robins

The  background  paper  that  I used on  this card came  from  LC  designs  Snowy  ombre  .I  designed  a  snowy scene  from Serif  for  the  foreground  .  I printed  the  digi robins  and coloured  them  with  PMs. I  die  cut  the  fence using  Tattered lace  fence  die  and also  coloured  with  PMs .
I  added  snowtex  and  lots of  glitter and liquid  pearls  ,The  sentiment is  computer  generated  ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/c-for-cute-critters.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/13-things-with-wings.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni,
    what a brilliant designed card.
    Love that fab glittery scene.
    Wonderful Robins too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card I love robins, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete