Vintage tag

I  realised  as  I  got  to  the  end of  wrapping  presents that I  needed  more  tags,  so  this is the  first  for  next  year  !!
I  was given  some  colourful  tags  by  a  friend  for  Christmas  so  I  started  with one of those  .  I  used  two  background  papers  and  covered one  side  with  Sparkle  film from  L.C.
I  also  got  a  Sapphire  for  Christmas  which is useful for  producing  small  tags  as  you  work  rather  than  using  the  larger  Grand  Calibur.  The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  Wooden  Christmas tree  with added stickles  ornaments,Hessian bow , Peel off  sentiment and  cord  . I  edged  the  main  tag  with  distress ink.


I  would like  to  enter  this into  the  following  challenge  ______

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-60-vintage-christmas-tag.html


6 comments:

  1. Jeni, Very nice Vintage Tag. I like all the layers you used to create this beauty. The tree and bow are the perfect embellishments. Very nice job. Thank you for joining the Sparkles Christmas Challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at
    Sparkles Christmas Challenge "A Vintage Christmas Tag” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest Tag ever and just perfect for our challenge over at
    Sparkles Christmas Challenge "A Vintage Christmas Tag” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that woode Christmas tree - and your creation as a whole! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderfully decorated tag. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete