Soldier


I have had  these  circular cards for  ages  and  decided  to use  one of  them  for  this  card  . 
I began  by  dry  embossing the  base  card  with  a union jack  folder  and  using  panpastels to  colour it.
The  foreground is   red glitter  card  and L.C.ombre  paper  with  a  digi of  the  palace  from  Serif  digikit  'London Landmarks  .'
The  stamp is  LOTV  Soldier  and  is  coloured  with  promarkers  and  finished with  glossy accents  .A  sentiment  from my  stash and  a Papermania  bow  completes  the  card  .  I made this  especially  for  a  little boy  who  likes pretending  to  be  a  soldier  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-101-anything-but-square.html

2 comments:

  1. A super card - I love the way you've created the Union Jack background, and that image is absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brillianta card, bright and cheerful, would appeal to any young guy. Fabulous, patriotic card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete